This Privacy Notice only applies to information collected via this Website. This Privacy Notice outlines the following:
1.What is Personal Information (“PI”)
2.What categories of PI are collected through the Website
3.The categories of sources from which we collect your PI
4.Why we collect your PI
5.How we share your PI outside of CPS
6.The categories of sources with which we share your PI
7.What choices you have regarding how we collect, use and share your PI
8.How we protect your PI
9.How you can submit your requests to access or delete your PI or opt-out of the sale of your PI (applicable to California residents only)
What is Personal Information (“PI”)?
CPS defines Personal Information as information we collect that can identify you or be reasonably linked to you. Such information CPS collects about you on the Website includes your first name, last name, email address, postal address, phone number or information regarding your interaction with the Website. What Categories of PI Are Collected through the Website? CPS may collect the following categories of PI through the Website, although not all categories may be collected about every person:
- Identifiers provided to CPS by you (such as first name, last name, email address, home mailing address and or phone number)
- Professional or employment-related information (such as job title, organization or Integrated Delivery Network name)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history and information regarding the person’s interaction with an internet website, application or advertisement
What are the Categories of Sources from Which We Collect PI?
You may actively share information with CPS via the Website by providing information, such as:
- Personal identifiers like your first name, last name, email address, home mailing address and phone number
- Any other information you may share in the “Comments” section of the Website
You should not enter sensitive information, such as your social security number, credit/debit card number or medical information into the “Comments” section of the Website.
You are passively sharing information with CPS via the Website such as:
- Internet or another electronic network activity
- Browsing history
- Information regarding your interaction with the Website
Why Do We Collect Your PI?
To ensure that CPS provides the most appropriate resource information in response to your request, we use and may share your information within CPS. CPS also may use your PI to support our business functions, such as marketing and trend monitoring. Additionally, CPS may use your PI as part of our efforts to keep the Website secure and improve the format in which content is presented to you.
How Do We Share Your PI Outside of CPS?
We will not share your information with any third party outside of CPS, other than for a business purpose, as described below. We do not share your PI with third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not sell or rent your PI for monetary consideration. We may share your PI in limited circumstances, such as to conduct our business, or in the event all or a part of our business is merged, sold or reorganized, when legally required, as described below, or with your consent. Additionally, unless you ask us not to, CPS may contact you in the future via the email address you provided to tell you about new products or services or to communicate changes to this privacy notice.
We may share your PI with service providers that help with our business activities, including customer service support vendors and companies that help us improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your PI secure, and we do not allow our service providers to use or share your PI for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf. We may share your PI in special circumstances, including situations when such sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help protect the safety, property or rights of CPS, our affiliates, our clients, team members or other persons. Special circumstances in which we may be required, or in which we may desire to share your PI for safety reasons, include:
- Protecting the health or safety of our clients or employees
- Addressing crimes committed on our property
- Identifying and managing fraud or financial risk
- Responding to search warrants or other valid legal inquiries
- Responding to investigatory or regulatory bodies in the case of a breach of an agreement or violation of law
Additionally, if all or a part of our business is merged, sold or reorganized, your PI could be= shared with the successor entity. We will work with the successor entity and use reasonable measures to treat your PI following this Privacy Notice.
How do we protect your PI?
We value the trust you have placed in us to protect the PI you provide to us. As such, we are committed to safeguarding your PI and privacy. When you submit PI via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever CPS collects PI it is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the Website’s address.
While we use encryption to protect PI transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job function (for example, marketing) are granted access to PI. The servers in which we store PI are kept in a physically secure environment.
Your California Privacy Rights
How Do You Submit Requests to Access or Delete Your PI or Opt-Out of the Sale of Your PI (California Residents Only)?
California residents may submit specific requests regarding your PI and we will fulfill your requests to the extent we are required by law. The process listed below should also be followed if you are an authorized agent of a California resident who wishes to submit specific requests regarding their PI.
To submit a request to access or delete your PI or to opt-out of the sale of your PI, you can contact our toll-free number:
You may also email email@example.com with your first name, last name, home mailing address, preferred contact information (for example, your email address or telephone number) and your request. CPS will only use the data provided in the request to authenticate your identity, identify you in CPSheld data set or that of our service provider, and communicate our actions based on your request. We will send you a written confirmation that we have received your request via the communication method you choose (email or postal mail), along with any follow-up questions or instructions for us to complete your request. You must submit a separate request for each individual activity you are requesting, including accessing or deleting PI or opting out of the sale of your PI. Separate requests ensure each is handled correctly.
Specifically, you may request that we:
- Disclose to you the PI we have collected or shared within the 12 months before your request, including the list of PI categories we have sold and or shared with another company for a business purpose
- Delete your PI
- Stop selling your PI
If you request a disclosure of your PI, we will provide to you, to the extent required by law:
- The categories of PI we have collected from or about you
- The categories of sources from which we collected your PI
- The business or commercial purpose for which we collected or sold your PI
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared your PI
- The specific pieces of PI we have collected about you
If you request that we delete PI collected from or about you, we will, to the extent required by law:
- Delete your PI from our records
- Direct any service providers to delete your PI from their records
If you request that we stop selling your PI, we will, to the extent required by law:
- Not sell your PI to third parties unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your PI
- Not require you to create an account to direct us not to sell your PI
- Use any PI collected from you in connection with your request for us to stop selling your PI solely to comply with your opt-out request
- Respect your decision to opt-out of the sale of your PI for at least 12 months before requesting you authorize the sale of your PI again
We will not discriminate against you because you exercised any of the rights listed in this Privacy Notice, including but not limited to, by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level of quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
CPS may still use any aggregated and de-identified PI that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Please note that CPS is not permitted to provide medical or financial information through this request process. You must submit all medical or financial information requests to the facility where you received healthcare services (for example, a hospital or retail pharmacy), even where CPS is a service provider at that facility.
If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Type “Opt-Out of CPS Marketing” in the email subject line
- In the text/content of the email, include the email address(es) that need to be opted out and the first and last name of the individual making the request
Last reviewed: 06/29/21