Power your pharmacy. Empower your pharmacists.
CPS provides its clients with the most powerful and comprehensive pharmacy analytics platforms built on over 45 years of data, experience and resources, to help pharmacy teams maximize their expertise. These aren’t one-time software solutions, they are on-going support, producing on-going results.
Human Capital Management
Pharmacy staff undergo specific orientation to CPS platforms, best practice protocols, and process optimization.
& Continuing Education
& Thought Leadership
- Repository for clinical, purchasing and regulatory resources
- Customizable content
- Continuing education for pharmacists
- Licensing and language learning offerings
- Accessible to our team and our clients
- An assessment based on over 300 points of criteria
- Leverages pharmacy best practices, Joint Commission Guidelines, etc.
- Gives insight on performance and savings opportunities
- Gives insight on real-time drug usage
- Finds opportunities to save money
- Provides information on new drugs for the doctors who will use them
- Measures performance based on industry excellence
- Provides drug backups when shortages occur
- Analyzes contracts to ensure guidelines are met opportunities to save money
- Provides simple, easy automated reporting
- Collects all drug interventions in one place
- Improves information accuracy and operational efficiency
- A visual summary of all analytics and information
- Insight at your fingertips
360 services for operations assessment, planning and consulting.
Strategic consulting, reporting and follow-up services across various technology platforms.
Industry leading programs for comprehension assessment, training and development.
A high-tech, active monitoring system of all purchases to ensure contracted prices are adhered to.
Future-forward regulatory compliance assessment and consulting solutions.