Careers with Comprehensive Pharmacy Services
From Pharmacy Technicians to Directors of Pharmacy—and everything in between—CPS currently employs more than 1,700 pharmacy professionals in 300+ client facilities throughout the US, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We're growing at an impressive rate and are always looking for hard-working pharmacists to join our team.
A career with CPS offers:
- Nationwide advancement opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits packages, including some or all of the following, depending on the position
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
Interested in applying?
Candidates: 877-806-7888, Ext. 1352
Agencies & Recruiters: 763-354-1278
Visit our careers site to get more information on the latest job openings. jobs.cpspharm.com »
Please note-Comprehensive Pharmacy Services is committed to a safe and drug free workplace. The use of marijuana for medical purposes accompanied by a prescription, even if permitted by state law, will not be considered acceptable for purposes of explaining a positive lab test result for marijuana.